- Tamworth, Staffordshire. Nr. Birmingham.
- GBP9.24 per hour rotating 6am-2pm /2 pm to 10 pm Monday to Friday
- GBP10.15 per hour on nights. Option to work permanent night shift Sunday to Thursday
- Ongoing work, with temporary to permanent opportunity.
- Immediate start available.
Working as a Warehouse Administrator, you will have previous experience processing customer orders and meet agreed timescales for delivery. This opportunity involves shift work on a rotating basis Monday to Friday or the option to work permanent nights Sunday to Thursday.
Warehouse Administrator - Duties
- The processing of orders in a timely manner
- The cross-referencing of pick priorities
- Communicating with Team Leaders/Shift Managers with regards to pickers progress, and reporting of any delays
- Communication with other departments (Stock & Transport)
- Query investigation and resolution of pick shortages
- Documentation preparation - Hourly reports as required by the operation and by the customer
- General warehouse work as required by the operation
- Liaising closely with the Stock & Transport teams and eradicating errors
- The preparation of hourly productivity's (as required by the Shift Manager or Team Leaders)
- The preparation of daily shift builds (as required by the Shift Manager or Team Leaders)
Warehouse Administrator - Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- WMS (Red Prairie/DLX) - Advantageous
- Accurate data entry
- Communication clear and confident
- Previous experience in a similar role.
Interested? Apply today! Interviews taking place ASAP.
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.