Senior Quality Technician
AM2PM Recruitment Solutions Ltd are currently recruiting for a Senior Lab Technician on behalf of our client based in Evesham.
You shall be working in the quality and technical department and to ensure quality is promoted both internally and externally and that standards and customer requirements are met in the workplace.
• Real time quality testing requirements and flex-net update.
• Monitor Quality Plans on SAP are valid and available.
• First point of escalation if / when internal failures occur
• Lead Investigation with FLM for all internal failures
• Verify / Random spot checks for night shift production
• Support Quality Alert Process and updating documentation
• (917) Management.
• Positive Release - Rockline / PepsiCo
• Completion of internal reject notifications Communication to customer services
• Releasing of cured materials and supporting production plan
• Overseeing and supporting print, lamination start-up procedures on critical designs
• OE walks to ensure robust procedures are in place
• Support tool for BST system
• Help identify and implement initiatives to reduce waste
• Communicate details of complaints to operating teams, corrective actions and that corrective actions are implemented and maintained
• Management of retained samples and collation for non-conformances
• Responsibility for the calibration of quality testing equipment
• Manufacturing background preferred, ideally knowledge of the printing , lamination and slitting processes
• Ability to investigate, indentify root causes and implement corrective actions
• Experience of root cause analysis / quality tools and techniques
• Competent in QC sample analysis and laboratory testing
• Good computer skills
• Able to work on their own initiative and within a team environment
• Ability to plan effectively and organise daily tasks
If you would like to know more information about this position please call us, at AM2PM Recruitment Solutions Ltd, today!