Schedule Monitor - Tamworth - GBP16,000
Our client in the Tamworth area are looking to recruit a Schedule Monitor to add to their busy team! This role will be to provide support to a designated technical team in the scheduling of their daily calls.
- Ensure that each technician within team has the accurate amount of work assigned to them on a daily basis
- Organise 2 and 3 day runs, supply the accounts department with relevant accommodation details for booking
- To highlight any geographical areas which you are struggling to fill due to lack of call volume
- To highlight any areas in which you can not offer an appointment within 5 working days
- To manipulate runs to cover illness/annual leave and to accommodate any urgent jobs
- Offer support to team of technicians via phone and email
- Assist other office members with help regarding booking calls within their designated areas
- To ensure that the first call of the day is called to advise the ETA's for the following day, and all jobs with only landlines and customers who do not receive a text message are contacted
- Ensure all relevant jobs are turned green for the following working day
- Awareness and flexibility to log on to phones to help support bookers
- To be aware of daily targets and work towards achieving them
- Assist clients with any escalated queries
The ideal candidate needs to have excellent Customer Service skills and excellent geographical knowledge of areas in the UK and relating travelling times.Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, you have been unsuccessful.