Transactional Procurement Manager - P2P Purchase to Pay
Transactional Procurement Manager - P2P - Purchase to Pay
Warwick - 3 Months Contract
My client is a leading Energy and Utilities client in the West Midlands and we are currently recruiting for a Transactional Procurement Manager. The Transactional Procurement Manager is responsible for the delivery of Transactional services within the Purchase to Pay end to end business process; serving both internal and external stakeholders.
Working with key stakeholders, the Transactional Procurement Manager will establish effective policies, develop and continuously improve processes to provide customers with an effective and efficient high quality purchasing service.
- The role holder will be responsible for developing and managing a World Class Transactional Procurement service, providing an excellent customer experience through closely integrated onshore teams and offshore third party service providers
- The role holder will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to develop and refine P2P policies and processes to ensure that purchases are effectively designed, providing an excellent user experience whilst ensuring that any operational or financial risks are effectively mitigated.
- The role holder will be responsible for developing a robust and enduring training and development framework is in place.
- The role holder will be responsible for managing the relationships with a number of major stakeholders, developing positive relationships, ensuring that service and process objectives are agreed and that performance managed effectively to a standard at which stakeholders are willing to promote the Purchase to Pay function and UK Shared Services.
They will also be responsible for ensuring developing excellent customer engagement processes, enabling the effective flow of information and feedback regarding processes and opportunities for improvement at the same time as ensuring that any customer complaints received are resolved in a timely manner and root causes identified to prevent recurrence.
- The role holder will also be responsible for developing and managing an effective controls environment, ensuring that process risks are identified and reviewed on a regular basis with appropriate controls being designed
Skills and Experience Required
- Possesses an in depth understanding of the Purchase to Pay business processes, including the various buying channels deployed by large organsiations
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen, understanding how Purchase to Pay fits into wider financial management processes and controls
- Has excellent commercial and service management skills, enabling the effective management of service levels and contractual arrangements with our outsourced service delivery partners on a day to day basis.
- Possesses strong team management skills, including workload and resource management
- Practical understanding of performance excellence techniques
- Practical understanding of the process management cycle
- Can demonstrate a track record of participation in IT projects / improvements particularly e-enablement of business processes