Fixed Assets Senior Analyst
Fixed Assets Senior Analyst is required by our client based in Coventry.
This role has been created due to organic growth and company restructure within my clients Finance divisions.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager and working within a small finance team your responsibilities will include but not exhaustive to:
• Produce and co-ordinate entries for their Fixed Assets in statutory Accounts.
• Analysis of asset disposals and reconciliation to the balance sheet movements.
• Periodically process asset disposals and future disposals
• Manage the capitalisation of Oracle Projects into Fixed Assets Ledger including P&L
• Assisting with forecasts and budgets.
• Prioritise queries from other departments
• Information data support to their internal TAX divisions
• Reconciliation of Fixed Assets Register.
This role would suit candidates who are part qualified with either ACCA, CIMA or equivalent or Qualified by Experience. Project Management experience is preferred and ability to work to tight dead-lines.
In return you can enjoy an attractive salary, generous annual leave package, discount, company pension, study support, free parking plus many more.
This is a superb opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading businesses. For more information please call Jackie Horgan on
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business