Looking for the next step in your career with a global leader? A multi-award winner, our client has now been operating in the UK for over 30 years. As a global business they have a strong UK brand and a culture of innovation, which has led them to be at the forefront of the market they operate in. Sales are now in the GBPbillions which puts them in a robust position for future growth & investment.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager; working in their core channels Group, you'll be responsible for shaping propositions, enabling sales and creating programs to generate demand. This is both a strategic and hands on role. Day to day you'll be involved in;
- Strategic; take ownership for the plan & manage budgets on a project by project basis
- Propositions; help shape the value propositions for Enterprise Customers
- GTM; plan and take to market propositions, working closely with sales to communicate the strategy
- Sales Enablement; create tool kits for sales teams
- Lead Generation; use the CRM, Eloqua to execute programs to create leads for the sales teams including email, PR, events, social
- Agency Management; manage the retained agency
Skills and experience the Marketing Manager must bring; strategically strong but happy rolling up your sleeves, you'll have B2B marketing experience with experience across the mix.
- B2B marketing experience from Business Services, Technology, Telco sectors
- Strategic and happy to execute campaigns
- Experience across propositions, sales enablement and lead generation
- Comfortable interfacing with sales regularly
- Professional, good communications skills and commercially astute
Salary and benefits for the Marketing Manager role;
GBP45 - 50,000 basic + bonus and flexible benefits
If this vacancy interests you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing sales, product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies across the UK.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we're only able to contact successful candidates.