Night Chef Supervisor
We are looking for a Night Supervisor with a 'Can-do' attitude, who is successful through the team and has a passion for food and service quality.
To plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the Company's reputation for food quality is enhanced with the clients and customers. Responsible for compliance of Health, Safety, Food Hygiene and COSHH regulations. Drive sales through centrally driven menu plans and promotions and ensure compliance through preferred suppliers. Provide high quality service to customers and client in line with a food service offer that is applicable to sector and client.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will need to work well as part of a team
- Be friendly and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Communication and good conduct are key to working effectively
- Have a passion for food and quality service
- Standards driven with a hands on management style
- Self motivated and able to work in a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English Language
- hours of work 21.15pm-3.15am Monday - Friday
About The Company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, caf??s and executive dining rooms.