CNC Setter/Operator 3 and 4 axis Milling
Proactive Personnel are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client, an established manufacturing company based in Tamworth.
Due to rapid expansion our client are currently recruiting for a CNC Setter/Operator.
- To provide day to day support, setting and operating 3 and 4 axis CNC Machines (Doosan, Mori, etc.)
- Run proven programs, adjust work and/or tool co-ordinates and correct any errors
- Set tools and produce a 'First off' part to correct quality standard
- Carry out 1st off inspection from engineering drawings
- Ensure the cell output is made to the agreed schedules
- Ensure the quality of the machine output is to required specification
- Apply machine maintenance as per schedule
- Co-operate and liaise with all other areas
- Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability incapability including possible secondment to work in other areas on the shop floor
- Setter operator with strong background of milling
- Fanuc control experience is advantageous
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
You will be required to work a rotating shift 6-2//2-10 with a 20% shift allowance.
This is a straight permanent role with an immediate start!
For more information please contact Josh at Proactive Personnel, Cannock - Alternatively, apply here.