Head of Collection and Delivery Terminals
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Collection and Delivery Terminals for it's UK Operations.
Ideally the role will be based at our clients Nuneaton depot (Midlands) and you will be an experienced Manager with a sound understanding of Collection and Delivery and Terminal Operations.
The key requirements of the role are :
- To manage and provide direction to ensure operational excellence within the context of European strategies
- To deliver and report on operational KPI's
- Implement best practices and procedures across all 5 terminals
- To manage and ensure operational costs are within budget
- To review operational processes and procedures within a framework of continuous improvement. The company currently operates from 4 Terminals in the UK and 1 in Dublin with plans for future growth. The existing Collection and Delivery fleet numbers 125.
- Project Management and Operative experience
- Strong communication skills, high motivation and commitment.
- Cost and customer orientation, analytical skills.
To apply for the role you must have previous Collection and Delivery strategic experience at a Senior Management level within a Parcels, Pallet Distribution or similar related Transport environment