Personal Travel Advisor - Stoke-On-Trent
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Personal Travel Advisor for a Travel Specialist based in Stoke-on-Trent?
My Client are a well established Travel Consultancy looking to take on a new knowledgeable advisor to join their dynamic team.
The Ideal Candidate will???
- Passion for the travel industry, and all things under sunnier skies
- Solid drive for sales targets and selling
- Walk the walk with proven success in selling
- Excellent spoken English, with enough chops to build rapport
- A confident, knowledgeable and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Clear, accurate written English
- Positive flexibility towards client and business needs
- Basic PC knowhow, especially emails and Microsoft Office
- Excellent follow-through skills; we love a good finish
- Sterling time management
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- The freedom to travel as needed
An average day as a Personal Travel Advisor we will keep you on your toes
• Responding to holiday enquiries by telephone and email
• Harvesting client requirements to provide excellent advice
• Following up enquiries to keep all opportunities alive
• Closing sales for happy customers
• Ensuring all the bits and bobs are present and correct (flights, hotels, transfers, extras etc.)
• Makings sure extras and amendments are willed into being
• Representing the company like a true gentleman (or gentlelady, as the case may be)
Salary & Benefits???
GBP15,600 with guaranteed increase with service!
My Client also pay an uncapped bonus that for our top performers can be as much as GBP8000 per year.
- 20 days holiday, rising to 24 with service
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Travel perks
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- Service recognition rewards
- Educational trips (Abroad!)
Personal Travel Advisors work every other full weekend, two late nights each week (12:15-21:30), any other shifts are 08:45-18:00 with the occasional 10:15-19:00 (based on 40 hours per week).