Salary up to GBP36,000
Excellent Company benefits
NJR are currently working with a boutique firm of Chartered Financial Planners, who provide bespoke specialist advice in Wealth, Tax Strategies, Investment Planning and Corporate Pensions, with the majority of their Client base being of a High Net Worth nature. As a result of our Clients ongoing success they have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Paraplanner to join their business.
Our client is extremely dynamic and provides an environment for career motivated people to thrive and will offer support should you wish to pursue professional qualifications.
The main purpose of your role will be to work alongside one of the Directors by providing technical support in the provision of financial advice to the firm's existing and forever growing client base; whilst preparing personalised and detailed reports that are clear to the Client as well as overseeing the analysis of existing Investments.
- Ability to understand and articulate the Directors' requirements, flagging any concerns where appropriate
- Preparing for client meetings in good time and identifying relevant issues
- Completing actions that result from subsequent meeting
- Attending selected client meetings with Director
- Researching the marketplace for financial planning and investment solutions
- Communicating with the relevant Director throughout this process is of paramount importance
- Developing existing private client relationships in collaboration with the Director
- Understanding each client's circumstances, objectives, attitude to risk, capacity for loss, knowledge and experience and timescales to ensure advice is appropriate
- Preparing research for client meetings
- Accompanying the Director to selected client meetings and completing agreed actions
- Demonstrating that quality advice is being offered to our clients at all times
- Liaising with colleagues to assist the approval and submission of compliant new business
- Experience working as a Financial Consultant or Paraplanner
- Extensive financial services knowledge and experience
- Strong working knowledge of pre- and post-retirement, planning (including pension transfers), investments and taxation is key to this role
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills, with the ability to stay focused under pressure.
- Strong PC skills with good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
This is a rare opportunity to join a practice where you can develop your career within a supportive and responsive atmosphere.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR6614