PMO Lead, Warwick, 6 Month Contract
Pontoon has an exciting opportunity for an experienced PMO Lead that is used to working within a fast moving environment. The Successful consultant will need to have experience within Reporting and RAID Logs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting in Portfolio Planning and Tracking.
- Resource tracking.
- Project status compliance.
- Supporting senior governance, such as minute taking at meetings.
- Overall tracking of use of RAID logs.
- Helping PMs identify dependencies between projects.
- Management Reporting.
- Good communicator verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Able to liaise effectively with data suppliers
- Able to get things done in a complex landscape
- Able to present data as management information, understanding and applying the organisational context and understanding the impact this may have on what and how information is presented
- Understanding of risk management
For more enquires please contact:
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Applicants should show all skills on their CV.