Senior Grants Officer
My client is seeking to recruit a dynamic Senior Grants Officer to join their team due to continued growth and expansion.
The post holder will be able to drive forward exciting organisational programmes and initiatives by securing external funding. Engaging with grant-making trusts and foundations, you will explore and identify opportunities funding, developing relationships with grant managers and foundation trustees.
You will be a confident and effective grant Fundraiser with a strong track record in producing successful, high-quality applications and tenders, with the ability to identify and work closely with private trusts and foundations. The ability to communicate compelling messages in written form and the ability to use excellent interpersonal skills to influence and engage with indirect individuals at all levels is imperative.
- Generate income by research, design, writing and submitting detailed applications and tenders for capital and revenue funds to ensure crucial support for our much needed services.
- Contribute to ensure the delivery of the grant department strategy to ensure effective business development within the organisation
- Write and manage high-quality winning bid documents
- Manage the bid information, documentation, activities, resources and communication flow so that they are delivered successfully on time, to quality standards and budgets
- Research tender opportunities and present cases for support to senior managers and commissioners
- Produce accurate, substantiated and compelling content for each bid
- Contribute to the teams effectiveness by helping to develop and share good practice and keeping up-to-date with relevant professional development
You will be:
- Be educated to O-level/GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- A relevant degree or equivalent is desirable
- An experienced bid writer who understands the tender/bid process awarding authorities requirements
- You must also have the ability to interpret financial information
If you feel you have the skills for this role please feel free to contact me to discuss in more detail