SharePoint Developer Administrator - Solihull
SharePoint 2013| Office 365 | Administration | Development | IT Administrator
Solihull, West Midlands
Dependent on experience
My client is a global provider of technology systems and solutions. They provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
Reporting to the Technical Integration Manager, the successful candidate will develop and maintain the company implementation of SharePoint Online in Office 365 and governance policies. The team will architect, design, support, configure, and develop the SharePoint Online environments, including a main intranet portal, team sites, personal sites and other extranet initiatives.
As a key member of the team you will help to maintain and administer SharePoint Online services, including Search, Workflow, BCS, Secure Store, Enterprise Metadata, UPS and InfoPath services. We are looking for people who have previous experience of developing, configuring and maintaining document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Some of the key skills we are looking for are the ability to manage and support SharePoint Online end user accounts, permissions, access rights and storage allocations in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy and security.
Based in our client's Solihull offices, there may be ad hoc travel to our other UK offices.
What experience you will need to have:
- Degree in the field of computer science, or appropriate experience.
- 3 years of dedicated SharePoint 2013/SharePoint Online Farm Administration, including advanced knowledge of SharePoint Designer.
- Qualifications from the MS SharePoint 2013 course stack preferred.
- Mastery of SharePoint 2013/SharePoint Online fundamentals including out of the box web parts, lists, content types, workflows, templates and master pages.
- Excellent understanding of SharePoint administration, including: management of service applications, management of web applications and corresponding IIS components, site collection administration, performance tuning, solution deployment, search framework and PowerShell Scripting.
If you have the above skills and are interested in being considered for the role please apply ASAP to be considered.
OCC are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.