Management Accountant FTSE 250 Warwickshire
Churchill Howard are working with a company with international reach to recruit a Management Accountant to collaborate with Finance and Business Managers across the organisation.
- Provide financial analysis and evaluation, including building robust budgets and forecasts. Deal with complex and non-standard ad-hoc requests in order to support the achievement of the business unit's objectives
- Undertake the month end process, ensuring the data used is consistent providing accounting services and comprehensive financial advice and support to one or more business functions
- You will ensure appropriate financial control with a particular emphasis on timely, accurate and complete reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- You will undertake the month-end process, ensuring the appropriateness of all inputs and outputs, and the completeness, consistency and accuracy of all data
- Qualified Accountant or working towards (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA or equivalent)
- First class communication and influencing skills
- Comfortable working in fast paced environments showing a willingness to progress as the business continues to grow
- Great influencer with the ability to deal with Stakeholders at all levels in influence change
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.