Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work in a upbeat, fun and fast paced environment?
If so this is the perfect role for you.
A well established hydroponic manufacturing company are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their successful and growing team based in Coventry.
- Permanent role
- Full-time position
- Opportunities for progression
- Picking and packing/Loading and unloading
- Managing of stock control systems to ensure inventory accuracy
- Quality control
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations
- Support all areas within the warehouse
- 1+ years Warehouse Operative experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
Please note: There will be heavy lifting involved.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply today!
We are moving quickly with this role, interviews taking place next week.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.