Software Trainer - GBP23k-GBP30k - Cannock
Groomfield Recruitment are working on behalf of their expanding and prestigious client based in Staffordshire. We are looking for a Software Trainer from a Health & Beauty, Hairdressing or Hospitality background that are looking for a change in career with transferrable skills to start ASAP on a permanent basis. This would be great opportunity for someone looking for their next step in their career.
If you enjoy adapting to different situations and can deliver a top quality training programme, this could be the role for you!
The role includes extensive UK travel, with the possibility of some overseas work.
Responsibilities of a Software Trainer include;
- All Training will be given so an IT background is not necessary
- Responsible for product training and installations, delivering educational and interactive group training sessions
- Being involved in project meetings, engaging a client relationship to understand and ensure expectations are implemented
- Any other duties as required
Skills / Experience of a Software Trainer include;
- Experience of using in house client systems
- Confident, professional and hardworking
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Hours - to be discussed
Salary - GBP23,000 - GBP30,000 depending on experience
Benefits - Company car, Laptop, Mobile and Company Profit Bonus Scheme
**Please note, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, if you do not receive a response within 5 workings days, please assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful**