Based in London working for one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK.
Winner of the Growth Awards 2015 and nominated for Digital Business of the Year 2016 at the UK National Business Awards. Listed Times Tech Track 100 3 years in a row.
paymentsense is an award winning, high growth tech company providing awesome accessible and affordable solutions to allow small companies to take card payments.
With HQ based in a vibrant, creative and collaborative hub near Notting Hill, we are looking for dynamic, forward-thinking people who want to contribute to our success story as the business goes from strength to strength!
The paymentsense Snapshot!
- Credit & Debit Card Processor serving SME market ().
- Largest Merchant Acquiring business in the UK
- We sign up a new merchant every 7 minutes across the UK and have the largest sales force in the industry
- Our Customer process GBP1.5bn in transactions
- Hugely ambitious business
- Recession proof business in a rapidly growing market.
- Intense but fun work culture.
Why join us?
We are a people focused company who take pride in what we do and always strive to challenge ourselves and innovate! We put a lot of effort into making sure we have a great working environment and culture - from providing beer Fridays, free yoga, fun parties, extra holiday days and excellent bonus schemes!
- Collate and analyse financial information and drivers as information becomes available during month
- Analyse merchant counts, sales drivers, resource requirements and comparisons to budget
- Deep dive on variances to budgets on all parts of drivers; including and not restricted to number of producing field agents, explanation for differences in sales to budget, analysis of third party acquirer charges, analysis of churn, costs and revenue
- Identify and analyse potential costs savings and prepare business cases to change processes
- Bridge gap between BI team and finance
- Assist FC in preparing Monthly Board Pack
- Setting up and producing regular reports with insights to aid in decision-making
- Presenting potential actions based on the analysis of data
- Quarterly Forecast and Yearly Budget
- Monthly Reporting to Lenders with Commentary
- Keeping track and reporting of Lenders Covenants
What you will bring...
- Recent experience in a similar role
- 2-5 years experience in Finance Analysis role
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA Accountant or QBE
- Working knowledge of SQL querying
- Experience in the Financial Service sector preferable
- Good working knowledge of Google Docs preferable
- Advanced data user, proficient to an expert level in Excel
- Amazing communication skills - a numbers and people person!
- Ambitious. Motivated by success. Positive mind-set
- Ability to analyse, scrutinize and explain information to all levels
- Ability and desire to work in a target driven environment
If this sounds like the next step in your finance career then please apply directly now!
*Please note that if you have been successful you will be contacted within one working week following your application*