Fire Extinguisher Service Technician
Job Title: Fire Extinguisher Service Technician
Looking for 4 Fire Extinguisher Service Technicians
Based (Region/Office): Midlands/ East Anglia & home counties
FourFire Extinguisher Service Technicians are required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for a Fire Extinguisher Service Technician to be around the Midlands/East Anglia and home counties.
Brief Details of Position:
- Comply with specific Contract and Company procedures at all times.
- Ensure engineering standards are maintained to current standards - BS5306pt3:2009 to maximise the operation, effectiveness and reliability of extinguishers and associated equipment.
- Complete a weekly paperwork /timesheet and submit in accordance with Company procedures.
- Maintain accurate records/documentation of works done and expenditure, using this information to report to the Supervisor as required.
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.
- Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and opportunities to secure additional works.
- Operate Integral QA procedures and maintain clear and legible records as required.
- Be available to attend emergency and call outs and provide written incident reports as required.
- Ensure compliance with safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements etc. and all relevant documentation are adhered to in accordance with company health and safety policy.
FETA / BAFE certificate, with minimum of 1 years' experience
To use IT equipment and be conversant with basic computer skills
Salary: To be discussed at interview
If you are an experienced Fire Extinguisher Service Technician with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.