Business Development Executive
This company have a unique opportunity available for a Business Development Executive to join the team. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of GBP32,000 to GBP35,000 per annum + commission
We are seeking a dynamic sales professional with proven experience in the industry. The Business Development Executive requires prospecting, customer profiling and selling the company's full range of services to companies of all sizes, primarily through field visits and outbound calls.
What are the responsibilities of the Business Development Executive?
- Developing new business opportunities whilst maintaining existing account portfolio within your region(Coventry).
- Attract new clients and grow business with our existing client base.
- Prospecting companies of all sizes (from an existing list and self-generated) by phone and visiting (cold calling) to find new clients.
- prepare presentations and manage customer expectations
- Implement KPIs and proper pipelines as per company's internal systems.
- Maintain a good mix of opportunities in the sales pipeline and ensure that it is kept up to date and replenished with new opportunities when appropriate.
- Meet targets by converting clients on monthly and weekly basis. This is a vital requirement. Promotions is hugely based on this factor.
- Role will be office and field based
What skills do I need to have to become a Business Development Executive?
- Must be able to work alone with excellent telephone skills to handle high quality call rate.
- Industry experience, Parcels, Freight
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent data processing and time management skills.
- Must be creative, motivated, disciplined, hardworking and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to plan and manage own diary and working day for optimum efficiency.
- Must be tenacious and confident.
-80% new business and 20% account management.
DONT DELAY APPLY TODAY