Business Process Optimisation Specialist
With revenues in excess of $100 billion our client's US parent company is a true global giant in its field.
Headquartered in Herefordshire but with operational facilities across the continent our client's one billion European business supplies and processes products to retail, food service and manufacturing customers in European and world markets.
The BP Specialist will form part of a team of process, data and Business Intelligence specialists working on business improvement and process optimisation projects across the business.
An excellent opportunity for a skilled professional with knowledge and experience of ERP solutions and continuous improvement methodologies.
Suitable candidates will possess the ability to manage effective relationships with partners at all levels, both internal and external, and to drive results in complex and varied projects requiring both the definition of existing flows and development of new processes, to meet local and strategic objectives.
Reporting to the BP Lead your two primary responsibilities will be...
- Business Process Partnering
- Lead projects to identify current process flow, identify problems and opportunities and implement process improvements.
- Support resolution of issues emerging from existing systems and processes and act as liaison between the business and global team to deliver effective resolution.
- Development of process documentation down to Standard Operating Procedure level where required.
- Process Training, Coaching & Support
- Work with super-user networks where they exist to provide expertise and support.
- Develop super user networks as required to support business processes.
- Work with the team to advice on the Data and Business Intelligence requirements necessary for effective business process adoption.
The successful candidate will possess the relevant experience but will also be influential with good coaching skills, have initiative, enjoy responsibility and be a team player. All the good traits you'd expect! Lean/Six Sigma qualifications beneficial but not prerequisite.
In return, an outstanding opportunity in which you can make your mark and progress in this highly successful, global giant is offered.
If of interest then please forward your cv, advising of current package details, at your earliest.
Your application and any discussions will be treated in the strictest confidence.
DragonPSR has been retained exclusively on this assignment. Any direct application to our client will be forwarded to our retained consultant.