This Credit Control role would be a great opportunity for someone who wants to increase their knowledge and exposure within credit control.
Working within a small finance department you will be reporting directly to the Accounts Manager, performing a range of financial and administrative duties within the Accounts Receivable function.
Contacting customers on a daily basis you will be opening new accounts; reconciling payments and dealing with customer queries.
- credit control
- daily cash entry onto the ledger
- resolution of invoice queries
- creation and maintenance of customer accounts
- general administration duties - opening and sending of company post etc
- relief reception duties
- computer literacy - Microsoft Word and Excel in particular
- high level of numeracy skills
- excellent interpersonal skills - excellent telephone manner required
- tenacity and determination to succeed
- team player
- strong organisational ability
- Previous credit control experience required.