We are recruiting for a Office Administrator to join our team. The role is a mixture between Office duties/ Sales calls/ Account Management and Administration. The company consists of 10 staff and we have been running for over 20 years.
The Office Administrator position pays depending on experience, GBP16k up to GBP20k. We are ideally looking for a candidate who has previously worked in a small company background. The successful candidate will possess strong admin abilities with the ability to think on their feet and manage a high volume workload.
Your new role
The purpose of the role is to assistant the office staff in order to provide the highest level of customer service and administrative support to our customer base while ensuring that all office processes and procedures operate as indented to ensure the highest level of efficiency and effectiveness is maintained at all times.
Daily duties as Purchasing coordinator will include;
- Processing orders, taking orders from clients via telephone and email and allocating stock required to meet order requirements
- Covering telephone sales activity
- Ensuring the efficient management of the customer orders from instigation stage through to delivery
- Account management duties provide assistance & support and to be able to perform the Internal Account Management role as defined.
- Purchase stock
- Providing PA support to the Director and other office staff
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed to enable the office to operate efficiently and effectively.
- To ensure our stated levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Dealing with initial client enquires via telephone or e-mail and take details to pass onto relevant persons.??????
The successful candidate MUST possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Excellent administration skills combined with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong IT skills
- A sound understanding of SAGE (desirable)
- Be organised, efficient and able to work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience in an office based environment
- A positive and progressive attitude
- Excellent customer service capability
- To operate in an open and honest way and always demonstrate personal and business integrity
- Strong organisational and administrative skill
- Internal Account Management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Working and co-operating with other departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction and internal efficiency is provided.
- Free parking
- 37.5 hour week
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays. (Shut down over Christmas)