JOB- Electronics Engineer
SALARY- GBP35,000 - GBP45,000 + benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electronics Engineer within Staffordshire to work with an amazing client who is seeking an industry experienced Electronics Engineer to join their successful team.
The Electronics Engineer is required to have:
- A degree in Electronics Engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years' experience with electronic circuit design
- A good understanding of analogue & digital electronic design practice.
- A sound understanding of design for test and test methodologies.
- A track record of successful product realisation
The Electronics Engineer is desired to have:
- The ability to work with staff from clerical to management level
- The ability to write clear documentation to required standards.
- Good communication skills.
- Membership of an engineering institution.
- Experience of desiring to meet the standards of IEC/EN 60079
The Electronics Engineer's Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Designing and developing analogue and digital electronic circuits for embedded micro-controller solutions, PCB design, product realisation & manufacturing documentation.
- Work effectively in a lean manufacturing team environment.
- Ensure product and system designs are in compliance with European & international legislative requirements.
- Create and review product/system design specifications.
- Provide technical support to production and customers .
- Deputise as the Company's Certification Officer.
Please note that this role is most suitable for graduates. If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV
Electronics, Design, Test, PCB, Analogue, Digital
Premier are acting as an employment agency