Product Owner - Mobile App -Connected Car
Do you want to work for Iconic British Automotive OEM?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile APP - Product owner within the connected car programme for automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warks
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Product Owner to work with one of the Connected Car development teams which focuses on delivering high quality mobile app based projects. The team drives and delivers projects based on Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) model and an ideal candidate would be responsible to translate Business Requirements into unambiguous Technical Requirements and organise them into Epics & User stories with a clear set of Acceptance Criteria. The main role would also include cross-component dependency analysis, impact assessment, system interface analysis support and documentation besides regular monitoring/tracking alignment and progress of deliveries with cross-functional teams. The candidate would undertake ownership and accountability for the development and delivery of the detailed business & technical requirements while maintaining alignment across all stakeholders (internal & external)
Behaviour Driven Development application in Agile framework Product Ownership & Requirements Management for Mobile Apps Stakeholder Management
(1) ownership of product level feature requirements for Mobile Apps including User Experience across multiple features and interfaces. Product engineering experience
(2) Driving new feature delivery and coordination across multiple teams and stakeholders (internal & external) for mobile apps.
(3) Hands-on experience with Behaviour Driven Development and Agile Projects.
(4) Supplier management in capacity of Product Owner to drive alignment on Product requirements & specifications for apps.
(5) Exposure to technical architecture, design and implementation complexities of Mobile Apps and associated products/technologies, trends and latest developments.
(6) Expert problem solver, able to communicate effectively to resolve challenges.
(7) Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, engineers, managers, designers, and subject matter experts. (
8) Degree/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or Design.
If you want to know more about this exciting role please review and APPLY NOW