Group Reporting Manager
This is an excellent opportunity with a rapidly growing business services group providing consulting and outsourced business advisory services to a global client base.
The group has ambitious growth plans both organically and by acquisition which has led to the requirement for a high performing central finance function of which this role will play a key part.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly consolidation and analysis of group results P&L, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Consolidation of the annual budget and quarterly forecast.
- Provide financial analysis to support management reporting.
- Development of and reporting on monthly KPI's.
- Alongside the Group FC drive the continued development of the group consolidation platform - TM1 / IBM Planning analytics.
- Support the implementation of consistent reporting standards across the group business.
- Work with the business streams providing insight and analysis to support decision making.
Successful candidates will be professionally qualified with relevant PQE in either industry or practice. It is essential some of this experience comes from a complex multi-site / multi-currency organisation. Experience of process improvement projects or acquisitions would be advantageous. This a rapidly growing business, candidates must be happy to be hands on and manage key deadlines. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic organisation at a key stage of their development.