An exciting opportunity for an administrator has opened at a highly regarded national financial planning firm that specialise in all aspects of savings, investments and retirement planning for both corporate and personal clients.
They pride themselves on the highest level of personal advice and professionalism that they provide each and every client. You will be working in a supportive company who embrace the latest technology within the industry to help their employees provide the highest level of service.
You will be joining a very well-established firm who are innovative and have secured introducers with other national accountancy and law firms to continue to grow their impressive client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your industry knowledge by working with an established team of administrator and paraplanners to provide high quality support to the firm's advisors.
- You will be responsible for updating fact find information in the back-office system
- Processing new business on platform and off-platform including liaising with providers
- Obtaining plan information from providers
- Document management/scanning
- Assisting paraplanners and advisers with research/preparation to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day business
- General office duties, including answering telephones, preparing meeting packs for client appointments and reviews
What's needed for me to be considered?
- You will ideally have previous experience working within a similar fast paced financial services environment
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal and attention to detail is essential to succeed
- Financial services qualifications would be a bonus.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive GBP200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
IFA Administrator, private client administrator, financial planning assistant, IFA Assistant