Used Car Performance Improvement Coach
Skoda - Used Car Coach
Regional Role - Midlands and South East
Substantial basic salary with OTE plus benefits and a company car.
Do you have automotive industry knowledge and a passion for developing and coaching?
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. We have exciting opportunities for experienced coaching professionals.
The main aim of the role is to professionalise the approved used vehicle network and help to further improve the current network return on used vehicles across the brands.
As a Coach you must have a strong used vehicles operations background ideally coupled with a proven history of improving performance. You will also possess detailed industry knowledge in order to deliver best in class advice and support to retailers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with teams to review performance including visit agendas, objectives, actions and outcomes
- Development and delivery of coaching sessions and promote sustainable behavioural change
- Key areas of focus will include the qualification of issues, action and capacity planning, audits, follow ups & and reporting
- Ensuring compliance to Approved Programme Standards
- Supporting strategies and campaigns
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Coaching experience coupled with knowledge of coaching models such as GROW
- Experience in setting SMART objectives
- An ability to deliver sustainable behavioural change
- Knowledge and experience of performance management and employee training and development
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and vehicle operations
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about improving performance, thrive on encouraging people to deliver results and would like the opportunity to make a difference then please apply today by quoting reference PIC0617.
Thank you for your time to apply to DEKRA automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.