Events and Administration Assistant
A leading, international trading company are seeking an Events and Administration Assistant to join their dynamic team in their head office in Shrewsbury Town Centre.
The ideal candidate will have some administration experience and have excellent communication skills.
95% of their clients are based in Europe so this is a fantastic opportunity to travel with your next role!
This is a wonderful opportunity for an Events and Administration Assistant who is looking to progress within a company offering a plethora of training and support, whilst expanding their skillset within events.
This is a great position for someone with admin experience who wants to break into the events industry with an established, international company.
Responsibilities, of the Events and Administration Assistant:
- Assist with event administration for the annual congress
- Assist in the administration of additional events and projects
- Attend European events
- General Administration
Good to have, of the Events and Administration Assistant:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Experience working in an office environment
- Proficient with Microsoft - Word / PowerPoint / Excel
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm - Company fit is very important so must have a good attitude to work!
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Events and Administration Assistant. If you would like to be put forward for this exciting role and have the right to work in the UK, apply here and send your CV forward to:
james DOT mitchell AT absolutepersonnel DOT co DOT uk
Absolute Personnel specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Catering, Transport and Skilled & Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at