Attractive Salary - negotiable depending on experience plus benefits
Warwick (our ref AL755)
Our client is a large national Wealth Management and Employee Benefits organisation and they have an outstanding opportunity for 2 experienced paraplanners who have previously worked in an IFA environment to join their expanding team.
- Maintain client records on Intelligent Office to ensure they are up to date and accurate.
- Update client information on Intelligent Office and inform adviser accordingly.
- Upload all client letters, company information and correspondence to Intelligent Office
- Analyse clients existing circumstances.
- Provide research on new products and funds for advisers
- Produce a client suitability report confirming new recommendations
- Obtain accurate quotations, key features and applications for adviser appointment.
- Provide valuations to the adviser
- Assess all advisers file documentation in accordance with compliance requirements.
- Ask the correct questions in order to obtain full details & up to date information in respect of client plans.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and product providers.
- Point of contact for Advisers, Clients, Insurance Companies and third party providers.
- Receive, and prioritise incoming mail where necessary.
- Receive incoming telephone calls, dealing or redirecting as appropriate so that calls are dealt with efficiently and by the correct person.
- IT literate, including all Microsoft Package
- Confidence to deal effectively with clients, colleagues and product providers.
- Ability to efficiently manage priorities and workloads
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines
- Self-motivated & Customer focused
- Ability to promote a team spirit and sense of purpose
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem Solving & Decision-making
- Prioritisation & Time Management
- Experience of Intelligent Office
- O&M Pension Profiler
A Level passes or equivalent
CF1/RO1 or equivalent experience
Certificate/Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
Working towards Level 4 qualification
If this role is of interest please apply in confidence with an up to date CV to Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment or call for an initial discussion.