Investment Performance and Risk Manager
Our client are one of the most prestigious financial services firms in the Midlands and have appointed IDEX exclusively to appoint and Investment Performance and Risk Manager.
The objective for the successful candidate will be to shape and oversee ongoing monitoring and reporting of investment performance that is incisive and value adding. You will be responsible for managing the middle office and to ensure that key functions are carried out including requisite support to the front office. You will report directly into the Chief Investment Manager
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Oversee and identify key drivers of investment performance relative to benchmarks
- Ensure that IT reporting systems are implemented to support reporting requirements and objectives
- Oversee other task carried out by the middle office including of regulations and monitoring of other risks
- Lead manage and motivate to develop direct reports
- Deliver short term one off projects and activities
To apply for this outstanding opportunity you will be able to demonstrate a working history of conducting performance analysis, understanding of financial markets and related systems and experience of conducting performance analysis.
Closing date for applications is June 8th but for a speedier response please contact Tony Bates directly.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.