Health Care Assistant
We have several job vacancies for experienced Healthcare Support Workers to work in Newtown in an outreach project house working with young adults.
This rewarding role need not feel like work as we value our staff and you have the opportunity to make a positive difference to someone's life.
Shifts available, include day, night and sleep in shifts. You can choose your own rota with the added support of a full time permanent work.
The Benefits We Offer:
- Salary of GBP8.45 paid weekly
- Holiday Pay
- Free uniform & mandatory training
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial 3 shifts
- Local office support from our head office on St.Asaph Business Park.
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
In order to be considered for this Care Assistant job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 month's previous paid experience working in a care or nursing home in the UK within the last 3 years
- Full drivers licience
- Manual Handling/Hoist (or training will be given). All mandatory training will be given if trained within 12 months.
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable, not essential.