EBSD Teachers Required In Coventry ans Warwickshire
Are you a qualified teacher with experience of working within a EBSD setting, who is looking for flexible work to fit around your lifestyle?
I am currently recruiting SEND teachers to work in EBSD settings across Coventry and Warwickshire
I am looking for outgoing, resilient, and tenacious practitioners who can commit to a minimum of 2 days per week to provide cover to my school partners.
About the Role:
- Immediate start
- Full time / part time - temporary
- Competitive rates of pay
The following criteria is essential:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Must hold relevant teaching qualifications
- Have previous experience of working in a PRU or EBSD setting
- Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
Additional benefits of working with Zest Education:
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- A dedicated consultant
- Weekly pay scheme
Zest Education are a Birmingham based boutique style agency, who believe in pairing small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.
We have many positions available, both part time and full time. Often temporary roles can lead to a more permanent contract. Zest Education will work with you right the way through your recruitment journey, to ensure that you are settled in and completely satisfied with your new role.
Does this interest you?