Iveco Used Sales Executive, Midlands
Field based - Midlands
IVECO has a Truck or Van for every need, every location and every mission and are looking to find ambitious, positive, committed Truck Sales Executives to join their brand.
Supplying the UK with class leading products with the Daily range of vans and chassis cabs, the Eurocargo, Trakker to the award winning Stralis XP and NP models, IVECO offers a comprehensive range of vehicles extending from 3.5 to 44.0tonnes, IVECO pride themselves on being a partner for sustainable transport. They offer a lively and enjoyable working environment with an attractive benefits package which allow go-getting and confident candidates the opportunity to succeed and grow.
- Experienced Used Truck / HGV Sales Executive required to sell heavy commercial vehicles to a broad range of businesses
- Managing all leads and enquiries for new and existing accounts
- Actively prospecting for new business
- Demonstrate all aspects of the IVECO product to the customer including body specifications using all the available marketing materials and demonstrators
- Gain a full customer profile from local to national customers identifying their exact requirements
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire customer journey through to repurchase
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Proven track record in selling commercial vehicles, preferably heavy commercial vehicles
- A current HGV licence (C+E) and Driver CPC Card would be advantageous.
- Proof or portfolio of commercial vehicle sales background
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity for anyone wanting to work in the transport industry
- Work for a compnany with a global presence and comprehensive range of light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Work for a company voted "Project of the Year" at the European Gas Excellence Awards 2017
Thank you for taking the time to apply to IVECO. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.