Senior Buyer -Directs - Coventry
Senior Buyer - Directs - Automotive OEM - Coventry
Senior Buyer required to join growing procurement team of iconic Automotive OEM at an exciting stage in the company's history. As Senior Buyer you will be responsible for the procurement of a range of high-value direct commodities. Engage with key stakeholders across a variety of functions, including engineering and supply chain, to deliver world class-leading procurement strategies. You will be experienced in developing and delivering strategy, leading negotiations both global and domestic supplier base to deliver your given commodities at the very best total delivered cost, without compromising on quality.
As a Senior Buyer, you should demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Proven strategic procurement experience within a complex manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Demonstrable negotiation expertise.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels of a business, both internally and externally
- Project management skills are also highly desirable for this role, along with any previous people leadership experience
- Willing and able to travel both domestically and internationally when required
Are you looking for an opportunity to drive change, improve process and challenge the status-quo? Frustrated by lack of autonomy and strategic responsibility? If so, in return for your procurement experience as a Senior Buyer, you will be offered:
- Base salary of circa GBP40,000 - GBP48,000
- Company bonus scheme
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Plus additional benefits
Forward your latest CV to Lisa Osborne or call to discuss