Manufacturing Project Leader
SF Group are currently looking for a Manufacturing Project Leader with experience of managing projects and working knowledge injection moulding components and manufacturing processes.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Bring pivotal in coordinating, planning and organising actions between departments to ensure projects are delivered on time within a given time limit.
- The projects you will be involved in will be post product launch and new model introductions to a high volume manufacturing business.
- Liaising with multiple business functions including Design, Toolroom, Supply chain and manufacturing with a customer base on an international scale.
- Using manufacturing process knowledge you will provide technical advice and support to product ranges to add valuable input to project quality.
The ideal person will be/have:
- Project Management, coordination or leadership experience is pivotal to this role.
- You must have experience of manufacturing processes, preferably injection moulding at high volume.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be hands-on when needed.
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of GBP28,000 - GBP32,000 with additional benefits available.
The company are willing to look at candidates with slightly less experience with the view of taking them on developing their skill set through various training courses.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or