Deputy Care Home Manager - RGN
Are you looking to really make a difference and have the support you require to enrich the lives of residents?
- Excellent Salary, to reflect skills and experience
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Stunning Location and easily accessible
Full Job Description
As Deputy Manager, you would be responsible for the clinical management and day to day running of the care home. The home specialises in palliative care for the over 50s. This particular home has almost been fully refurbished so you would be joining to see the home revamped.
Our client describes the home as 'never having a dull moment'. The team is fun loving, person-centred and dedicated to providing excellent quality care. This small, privately run group of homes has a fantastic reputation. There is a huge range of activities for residents in this home, and you will be part of this lively hub.
This organisation provides a home environment with quality facilities and highly trained staff to ensure the resident's physical, emotional and spiritual needs are met. Staff provide excellent clinical care and utilise comprehensive resources and service providers to support even the most complex of care needs. Residents are at home here and their needs are met with dignity, compassion and respect.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Excellent Support Structure
- On-site Parking
- Excellent salary can be negotiated on experience
Support Structure: Staff Nurses on all shifts and a huge team of experienced carers.
- Registration with the UK nursing board
- 3 years deputy management experience in a medical setting ideal nursing home
- Excellent management skills (firm but fair)
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Mentor and lead teams.
- Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines & CQC standards
- Committed to training and development to maximise staff opportunity
- Dedicated to delivering excellent quality care to residents
- Budget management experience
- Liaise with families, social services and local authorities
Our client is looking for someone personable who is compassionate, positive, passionate towards providing excellent quality care and improving services.
You will be:
This role calls for an experienced clinical leader with a strong nursing background. It is a pivotal role in this nursing home and the successful applicant needs to be 'hands on' to support the manager and ready to confidently step in during manager absence. You need to be forward thinking. You will be approachable and show a strong, consistent presence on the floor. You will enthusiastic, flexible and equipped to deal with all situations. You will motivational, build up positive relationships with staff and residents, and be an excellent communicator. You will be articulate and ready to respond to business needs. You must be a multi-tasker to meet changing daily needs.
If this sounds like your next position hit "APPLY" now.