JOB TITLE: Inventory Manager
SALARY: GBPExcellent, bonus, pension, benefits
My client needs a capable Inventory Manager with advanced stock control, stock audit and inventory management skills to lead a team ensuring stock is managed effectively and valued appropriately to meet regulatory stock management requirements in a complex manufacturing and logistics environment.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A background managing stock at a high level in distribution, manufacturing or logistics including complex processes over multiple locations.
- Appropriate qualifications and evidence of continuing professional development.
- A deep understanding of current stock control, audit and management techniques.
- A solid understanding of the financial reporting of stock / inventory / WIP etc.
- Good experience working with ERP / MRP systems and databases.
- Able to lead a team and provide direction and line management as required.
- Strong problem solving skills to get root cause of complex problems and implement sustainable and robust solutions.
- Strong communication skills with high attention to detail.
This is a challenging, dynamic role which will give you the opportunity to show what you can deliver and how you can add value to the organisation.
Domestic travel will be a part of this role so the right candidate will need a full UK driving license - ideally clean.