CAE People have partnered with this well established, growing business to recruit an experienced PDM Consultant to join their professional services division based in Worcestershire.
You will work within a highly knowledgable, collabroative team to deliver best in class PDM solutions to Engineering businesses across the UK. This presents a fantastic opportunity for career driven individuals with a strong background in Engineering / Software who are seeking a long term career with progression.
The company have been providing technical solutions to businesses for over 20 years and are now seeking a highly driven individual with PDM experience to further strengthen their presence in the market.
You will predominantly be based in Worcestershire however travel across the UK is to be expected.
The role will be both challenging and diverse, key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for successful conclusion of client projects
- Specification, implementation, training and support of PDM
- Ensuring commercial benefits are met from contracts
- Representing the business with customers, partners & agencies
- Working closely with the sales team to support with technical pitches to key clients
- Consistent execution of company strategy
- Identify risks in PDM project and create mitigating strategies to avoid risk
- Implement processes agreed with the company board
- Strong understanding of PDM
- Ambitious mindset is key - huge scope for progression
- Demonstrable ability to add value to clients through knowledge transfer and service
This is an outstanding opportunity for a PDM Consultant offering a highly competitive basic salary + car/car allowance (GBP6K), pension, profit share, laptop & phone etc.