CAD Engineer - Apex MA
- Catia v5 CAD Engineer Lids, Body Engineering Creation of CAD geometry in support of issue resolution for Virtual Series culminating in M1DJ and FDJ programme milestones.
- Provide CAD support, leading and progressing the design in line with the programme timescales and deliverable cadence
- Ensure data is up to date and reflects the required levels of maturity at any given point in time
- Liaise with other areas within Body Engineering, other affected functional areas, the supply base and programme teams, to ensure system compatibility issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Catia v5 is a minimum requirement Engineering knowledge of Lids, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- Proven project time line management
- Client Tce
- Any person supplied should have a valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of J&LR facilities
- Successful history as a CAD Designer/Engineer in the automotive sector AVA knowledge or potential for AVA
- Working knowledge of project delivery processes GPDS / FPDS / PPAP
- Working knowledge of change management processes AIMS, WERS, PACN Ideally degree educated