Tax Senior - Practice Firm
This opportunity lies with a proactive and successful firm of accountants, one of the leading firms in the area, which offers support for study and a genuine desire to further their employees' careers.
Because of the firm's expansion and successful business development we are working with the partners to recruit a Tax Senior with a 'can do' attitude to join their evolving team.
Applications are welcome whether you are part qualified, qualified or qualified by experience. If you have a mixed tax and accounts background please also consider applying. You can expect an excellent market salary, continued support and enjoy a varied and challenging client portfolio.
- Working on a mixed portfolio of clients from a wide cross section of industry sectors and business activities
- The role will predominantly focus on income and personal taxes, CGT and so on but you will be involved with corporation tax as well
- Advising clients on tax issues and tax planning opportunities covering corporate tax, personal tax and other related tax issues (such as IHT, CGT etc.)
- Assisting with tax planning activities
- Compliance work for allocated clients
- Preparation, review and submission of tax returns
- Review of P&L Accounts of Partnerships and Self-Employed clients
- Assisting junior staff members and advise internal colleagues on aspects of taxation
- Maintaining direct contact with clients to build good client relationships and liaise with HMRC, legal and professional services organisation