Operational Performance Analyst
Here at First Utility we want to make a difference. We are changing the face of the energy industry by campaigning for more transparency, better communication and a speedier switching process. Through pioneering technology and sharing our knowledge, we put our customers firmly in control of their energy, so they can spend less on what they need and more on what they want.
We are proud to deliver award winning service and as we continue to challenge the industry, our talented people are integral to our journey; our people make that difference. As we continue to grow our Team and expand our service offering, we now have office locations in Warwick, Coventry, London, Krakow and Hamburg.
We're looking for an Operational Performance Analyst to join our Customer Service Team to help us continue to make that difference.
How the role fits in
The Customer Service team is looking for a Operational Performance Analyst to help to create and support high performing teams across the board and ensure that best practices are established efficiently.
The job holder will be responsible for supporting the data analysis required to influence operational performance across customer service. The successful candidate will have the proven skills in data analysis and will be able to demonstrate a high level of competence with excel and google applications
Working closely with the Operational Performance Manager the role holder will be creating innovative insight that will drive operational performance.
The role day to day
- Create and maintain performance data, providing insight and ensuring that ensuring that outputs and reports are accurate
- Prepare innovative reports and provide analysis that gives organisational insight on performance
- Review data establishing trends and identifying potential opportunities to drive improvement
- To be proactive in identifying linkages and commonalities and suggesting solutions
- Supporting the current team in their goals and objectives
- Presenting data in a professional and meaningful manner
Things you'll need to help you make the best of the role
- Advanced analytical skills set / experience in data manipulation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to perform with limited direction.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute actions
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly effective networking and relationship building skills.
- Ability to confidently presentation to all levels
What you'll get in return
Our people are our business, so our mind-set is people first. Spending much of your time at work, we know it's not just about a rewarding career, development opportunities and competitive salary - the work space, relaxation areas and coffee matter too!
First Perks is our benefits portal where you can access BUPA Private Healthcare, childcare vouchers, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, our staff tariffs and exclusive savings and discounts from nearly 900 retailers - including holiday deals to help you make the best of your 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays). First Perks features discounts for many of the biggest brands - from Lastminute.com to Amazon, from John Lewis to Tesco; there is something for everyone.
We're proud to support our charity partner the NSPCC and offer regular fundraising events from bake-offs to London Marathon entries. Our teams enjoy quarterly socials, some more adventurous than others! One tradition we've held on to as we've grown is "Fruity Friday" - heaps of free fresh fruit for all, every Friday.
So if you like the fast pace of an evolving business, feel it's important to reach your full potential and enjoy your time at work, then a career with us could be your next move.