Junior Business Analyst
To GBP27,000pa + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre junior business analyst to be a key member of their implementation team. Working with some large blue chip clients this is an exciting role for a first step into a client facing role.
- Gathering, interpreting and documenting customer business requirements
- Analysing requirements and documenting and proposing solutions
- Producing detailed functional specifications that will drive the design, development and test phases of projects that deliver the solutions
- Learning and understanding the functional requirements and workings of current and future operational support systems
- Eventually overseeing the whole implementation process from beginning to end.
A junior business analyst, an excellent communicator who has worked in the IT field, who enjoys working closely with clients. You will need to be a quick learner, analytical and focussed. You must be able to drive.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferred but not essential
- Experience within an IT related role ideally in a software house
- An interest in technology
- Client facing experience
- Analytical skills
- Problem Solving Capabilities
- Detailed approach to work
A market leading software house with a prestigious portfolio of financial services companies.
Keen to capitalise on tremendous new business opportunities, they are looking to appoint a high calibre and ambitious junior business analyst to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 370632.