Leading telecoms company are seeking an Installation Engineer to join their Shrewsbury based company.
The Installation Engineer will be required to travel nationwide from Monday - Friday, if needed, so you must be willing to travel and stay away potentially for 4 nights a week. You will be provided with a vehicle for transport, so the Installation Engineer must have a full driving licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Installation Engineer who is looking to progress within a company offering an abundance of training and support.
Responsibilites, of the Installation Engineer:
- Installing network cables and switches
- Establishing voice and data networks by running, pulling and terminating cables.
- Installing telecommunications equipment, routers, switches, cable trays, display equipment and Power over Ethernet systems.
- Travelling nationwide and staying over up to 4 nights a week (between Mon-Fri)
Good to have, of the Installation Engineer:
- Good knowledge of I.T
- Previous experience as an Installation Engineer (CCTV / Fire alarm Installation is fine)
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Installation Engineer. If you would like to be put forward for this highly sought-after role and have the right to work in the UK, apply here and send your CV forward to:
james DOT mitchell AT absolutepersonnel DOT co DOT uk
Absolute Personnel specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Catering, Transport and Skilled & Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at