PR & Marketing Opportunities - West Midlands
Are you seeking an exciting new PR & Marketing Opportunity?
De Lacy Executive's client is a leading full service agricultural PR and marketing consultancy, working specifically with its very diverse and growing portfolio of high profile agricultural and land based clients. Due to continued expansion, our client is looking to enhance their team and offer excellent opportunities for PR & Marketing professionals, looking to progress their career.
These are front facing client roles and successful candidates will be competent at anticipating, planning and implementing campaigns. Confident in delegating appropriate activity and the execution of results driven tactics, be it editorial, social and digital media, events or robust marketing materials, you must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced agency environment.
Ideal applicants will have experience in either the agricultural, land-based or food sectors, or alternatively, possess the ability to rapidly develop strong sector knowledge and contacts.
This is an exceptional opportunity, offering long term career progression within a small, friendly team environment, based in newly refurbished open plan offices in a beautiful rural location.
Our client also has a potential vacancy for a recent graduate who believes they are capable of acquiring the attributes listed below. If you have creative flair and are self-motivated with an eye for detail, we would love to hear from you.
The key attributes of applicants should include:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or have relevant work experience
- Excellent standard of written english
- Strong team player
- Customer focussed philosophy
- Ability to work competently to deadlines
- Able to master a technical brief and summarise appropriately
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to travel away from the office when required
- It could be advantageous, though not essential, to have a background in journalism or marketing & PR at agency level.
Remuneration: A highly competitive salary will be on offer dependant on experience, plus company and long service bonuses and a company pension