This is an exciting corporate position for an ambitious Corporate Solicitor who wishes to join a leading corporate team with a Legal 500 practice in an enviable location, handling City quality work, but without the stress of City life.
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- Being part of one of the largest, non-City based firms in the West Midlands
- Handling a top drawer corporate caseload, biased towards finance, to include private equity deals, management buyouts and management buy-ins, fundraising, finance and other corporate transactions
- Acting on behalf of household name clients, SMEs, entrepreneurs and local businesses
- Being involved in business development and marketing strategies, as well as assisting with the firm's busy employer training programme
- A clear career path with ongoing guidance, training and support as required
- Competitive remuneration package plus excellent working conditions
- Being based in an enviable location working in an impressive building.
It is envisaged that this role would suit an enthusiastic corporate solicitor with at least four years' PQE and relevant corporate experience, however applications from more junior Solicitors will also be considered.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on .