Commercial Finance Manager
Advivo Consultancy have partnered with an exciting fast growing retail organisation with a great story based in the heart of Warwickshire. We are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to come and join the team on a permanent basis and the salary is in the region of GBP40,000 to GBP50,000 negotiable.
The role focuses solely on commercial work streams and is designed to support the business through a period of exciting growth. The key responsibilities of the roles are;
- Budgeting and forecasting, challenging key stakeholders to ensure accuracy
- Monthly / Quarterly board packs including financial and management reporting and commentary
- Initially managing a headcount of 2 with a view to grow
- Consistent regulation of financial results vs. business operation and activity
- Business analysis, KPI reporting and setting
- Project involvement to support continuous improvement of processes and operations
- Stakeholder manage both internal and external stakeholders
This role will suit someone with the confidence and ability to hit the ground running and build relationships with a new team quite quickly. The most important attributes and experiences we are looking for here are;
- Ability to work and integrate with others across all operations, highly personable
- A minimum of 5 years of working within a commercial capacity, ideally previous experience with a fast growing SME
- CIMA studying / qualified
- Advanced Excel
Does this sound like the ideal position for you? If so, please apply to this advert with a copy of your latest CV so we can get to know you. We have a great working relationship with this client and really know the culture and requirements.
Trust Advivo to share your story and make the process simple for you.