Facilities Assistant / Legal / Office / Stratford-upon-Avon
Facilities Assistant / Legal / Office / Stratford-upon-Avon - 14,500K
Facilities Assistant with experience of Photocopying, Filing, Office auditing and office administration experience is required by a Law firm in Stratford-upon-Avon. If you have experience of working for a legal or professional service first, then that would be a bonus.
The key duties include:
- Distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintenance of stationary levels
- Assisting with the health and safety policy
- General admin tasks: Photocopying, filing, archiving, scanning and printing
- Organising meeting rooms: refreshments etc.
- Ad Hoc facilities
- Handling legal documents
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in an office administration role
- professional presentation, excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- a willingness to learn
- the ability to priorities workload in a frequently changing environment
The company does invest in people's future. You will have the opportunity to progress within the company and there are lots of different areas that you can move into. Through to continued growth this large firm will be looking to double in size in the next 5 years, so there is lots of scope for career progression.
My client is looking to pay up to GBP14,500 + Benefits To apply send your CV to
Keywords: Office / Administration / Photocopying / Filing / Word / Excel / Facilities Assistant - 14,500k
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.