Job Title: Audit Senior
Are you ACA or ACCA qualified? Do you have experience completing audit assignments? Do you have good knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and Auditing Standards? This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK.
What we offer:
- Regular client contact from the very start and ability to build client relationships.
- Responsibility for the audit assignment and on-site team management.
- Experience of a diverse range of clients in different sectors.
- Development from direct interaction with managers, partners and our other teams such as personal and corporate tax teams, VAT, Corporate Finance, Insolvency, Financial Planning, payroll and HR.
- Career progression with the audit team and the wider firm.
- CPD and additional training in soft skills.
The successful candidates will:
- Take a genuine interest in our clients and have a desire to put them first.
- Use their initiative, possess time management skills and have the ability to adapt to changing conditions to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills to build and maintain working relationships with clients and other team members.
- Apply critical reasoning to provide insight into audit work and our clients.
- Be a team player that is motivated to help our clients.
We are looking for:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Experience completing audit assignments.
- Good IT Skills, including outlook, excel word and accounting packages
- Knowledge of solicitors/charities audits is desirable but not essential.
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and Auditing Standards
- Experience of auditing OMB clients is essential.
- Ability to manage your own time and meet deadlines.
- A full driving licence is required as you will to travel to clients' premises.
ACS are recruiting for an Audit Senior If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Audit Senior please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Audit Senior It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Audit Senior with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Audit Senior role you desire.