Installation Design Engineer
- Contract Type
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Visio and conversant with CAD packages.
- Working as part of a small multi-skilled technical team, responsible for the preparation of design packages and the support of system design and it's implementation on Mainline and Metro markets, including the production of schematics, cabling schedules and site plans, Bills of Materials and network diagrams.
- Be responsible for the Installation design and survey of Telecoms system for implementation on mainline Rail and Metro infrastructure.
- Be responsible for design verification against contractual requirements.
- Be responsible for the production of material and equipment lists to support subsequent build phases.
- Produce designs in accordance with the Rail Engineering Plan.
- Attend Internal and External design reviews , engineering progress meetings and may have to produce minutes.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
- Have the ability to achieve PTS and LUCAS Entry permits.
- Primarliy office based in Warwick but where necessary fulfill the role in clients premises of site based locations.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.